The Squad Representative (SR) holds a valuable role in supporting the Squad Coaches and the Squad Members.
Main responsibilities and expectations:
- Liaise with the Squad Coaches to keep up to date with relevant matters relating to your squad.
- Attend Squad Rep and Squad meetings as necessary
- Support communication to Squad Members about forthcoming galas, open meets, and/or social events and volunteer roles
- Support communication to Squad Members in circumstances of cancellations or unexpected changes to squad training times
- Answer, where appropriate, general queries from Squad Members and also know how/when to direct queries from Squad Members to the Squad Coach.
- Introduce yourself to new members of your squad.
- Help to organise parent volunteers for galas, open meets, social events and other roles within the Charity.
- Organise social activities for the Squad and liaise with other squad reps regarding joint socials.
- Keep up to date with the weekly notices and check Club email account regularly
The time commitment for this role is approximately 1 hour a week.