Coaching Profile and Qualifications:
- UKCC/ASA Level 3 Senior Coach
- Swim England Talent Coach 2020
- International Swimming League Coach (ISL) 2019 Energy Standard
- GB Breaststroke Coach
- Head Coach of England Talent Development Squad 2016/2017
- New Zealand/REPS Strength and Conditioning Qualified Level 3
- Full Member of UK Coaching
Sporting Career Summary
- Commonwealth Champion 2002 (50m Breaststroke)
- Four Time Record Holder 2020 (50m Breaststroke)
- European Champion 1999 (50m Breaststroke)
- World Championship Bronze Medalist 2001/2003 (50m Breaststroke)
Coach Career Summary
Zoe was one of the GB National Breaststroke coaches in 2011 and is currently part of the England talent development programme. She was the Head coach of the “CHEETAS” Performance Squad from 2009-2011 and headed both feeder clubs Street and District and Chard and District.
Zoe was the founder of the Bournemouth Collegiate School Swim Academy in 2011 and worked as the Head Performance Coach between 2011-2019.
Zoe coached the University of Bath Senior team in 2008-2009 leading the Strength and Conditioning proramme there and coaching the sprint programmes, for a range of athletes from international and national level through to University and age group level.
Oli used to swim for Derventio eXcel in Derbyshire, but was forced to stop in 2016 after injuries. Whilst at university, Oli began assisting with the Loughborough Swimming Programme, and throughout his time there worked with both National and International swimmers as well as leading the AU squad.
Oli also coached at a local club, Long Eaton Swimming Club, working with age group swimmers competing at County and Regional level.
Oli is a Level 2 Qualified Coach and coached on several Derbyshire County camps, working as a skills coach.