WHY LEARN TO SWIM WITH WINCHESTER CITY PENGUINS
- We offer some of the lowest teaching ratios in Hampshire! We aim for 1:1 in stage 1, 1:2 in stage 3, and 1:3 in stage 3
- We teach at three different pools: River Park Leisure Centre, Kings School and Oaklands Community Pool
- We have small class sizes – maximum of eight per class
- We are a not-for-profit organisation that simply exists to provide aquatic opportunities
- The majority of our staff are either ex or current competitive swimmers – teachers don’t ask their swimmers to do anything they can`t demonstrate or do themselves!
Convinced? See the timetable at the bottom of this page of just click on the box above to complete an enquiry form and we will get in touch over the next few days. If you don’t hear from us email at email@example.com
New Venue: Oaklands Pool – Exclusive Offer!
Penguins is offering a new lessons provision at Oaklands Swimming Pool beginning this Autumn Term. Oaklands pool is situated in Lordshill on the outskirts of Southampton, a 25min drive from the centre of Winchester. This community run pool includes a 5 lane 25m pool and a 30 degree learner pool. There is ample free parking and clean changing facilities.
For families with swimmers in both length and width classes this is an opportunity for them to swim in lessons “back to back”. For our young Stage 1 swimmers this is an opportunity to swim in a significantly warmer pool.
To celebrate our first term at Oaklands, we have an exclusive offer for you – 14 weeks of lessons for the price of 11! (A saving of £32.70!)
To find out more about our programme and how to join our high quality and Swim21 accredited programme, get in touch.