Each month we will be holding a charity lottery. You will be able to purchase a number that will be written on a ping-pong ball and drawn at random by one of our swimmers on the first Monday of every month. 40% of the lottery proceeds will be available for prizes with a 1st, 2nd and 3rd monetary prize. This leaves 60% of the lottery funds going straight towards fantastic new equipment or opportunities for our swimmers.
You can sign up to this lottery using ‘go cardless’ on a monthly basis so no need to have to remember to pay each month. Members of the fundraising team will be available with forms for you to sign up. If you aren’t able to catch one of our team members please send the following details to email@example.com
- Parent name
- Swimmers name
- Squad name or lesson day
- Monthly amount (each ball is £5)
Why play the national lottery when your money can go straight to benefiting your children with a much greater chance of winning a monthly prize!
This is an easy one that we can all do so please sign up now. It will cost you nothing and is very simple to use. If you download the easy fundraising app to your phone it is even more straightforward to use. When you buy something just go through the app and you will instantly raise money. When you sign up simply select Winchester City Penguins as your charity and start shopping.
Please help support Winchester City Penguins Swimming Club by shopping online. If we all used it for our weekly supermarket shopping or amazon purchases I’m sure we will hit the target in no time!
Use ‘easy fundraising’ to shop with over 3,300 retailers including Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S.
Every time you shop, you’ll raise a free donation for Winchester City Penguins Swimming Club every time, it’s that easy!
Find out more: https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/wcpsc/
Watch this short video to learn more: https://youtu.be/Sn2dsQGAe_w
WCPSC is a registered Charity (Charity No. 1153439) that exists to create opportunities through swimming. We have over 1000 members from the very young all the way through to our more senior swimmers.
Fundraising plays a vital role in creating the best opportunities for all of our swimmers. We would not be able to get new and exciting swimming aids and other swim tools without the help and support of our members.
We will be working hard to raise as much money as possible over the next few years for equipment needed now and in the future for the new pool. We have many exciting things to fund raise for including: wedges for back-stroke starts, stop-watches, pace clock, underwater blocks for improved lessons safety and flexible programming, bungee cords, underwater camera, under-water mirrors (primarily to support young swimmer development), Starter machine and many more things we may require when we move into the new facility.
Look out for events we may run through the year that you can come and get involved with. Feel free to send us any fundraising ideas you may have and also feel free to join our fundraising team the more the merrier!!
Thank you for all your help, together we will make a difference.
Current members of the fundraising team:
Emily Whyte, Sabina Lopez , Cath Johnson, Gemma Nash, Katie Thorman, Sarah Caustick, Scott Hunt
Feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org