We need your HELP
WCPSC has expanded in numbers significantly over the past 10 years and is achieving wonderful results. The club really cannot function without the volunteers.
To enable the club to function, ensure children and families enjoy swimming in a safe and fun environment we rely on volunteers to help behind the scenes.
If you are interested in helping we would love to welcome you. Volunteering at WCPSC is a great way to make new friends, enhance your CV and knowing you are helping a good cause whilst making a real difference which is very rewarding.
Volunteers urgently required:
Pool Side roles:
- Squad Representative – Senior Club (from 1 hr per week)
- Squad Representative – Junior Club (from 1 hr per week)
- Squad Representative – Development Club (from 1 hr per week)
- CPD Administrator for Officials (initially 3 hrs per week, reducing to 2 hrs per month)
- Event Administrators
- Colours Gala (Sept 2017)
- Club Championships (Oct/Nov 2017)
- Awards evening (Jan 2018)
Any required training for roles will be funded and organised by the club.
If you are keen to volunteer for any of these roles or require more information please contact Katie Thorman at firstname.lastname@example.org