WCPSC may have the opportunity to recruit a new part-time Lessons Manager / Supervisor in the New Year. We would like people to send us an expression of interest, preferably with a CV, by 5pm Tuesday 9th Jan if you are interested. Subject to confirming the funding for the new role early in January, we would hold interviews the week beginning Monday 15 January. Please send expressions of interest to Vicky Harrison, Head of Operations, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The primary purpose of the role is to oversee the Charity’s Learn to Swim Programme, including;
- Enrolling and placing swimmers into classes, confirming bookings and providing new members with all enrolment paperwork.
- Recruiting, deploying and managing the supervisors, teachers and helpers
- Ensuring market-leading standards in developing high-quality swimmers whilst maximising engagement and enjoyment
- Ensuring we reach target capacity for the programme through a vibrant and effective marketing plan
We will also require the successful candidate to act as one of the Lessons Supervisors as part of the role, including;
- overseeing the quality of sessions whilst poolside
- acting as a point of contact for parents and in the case of incidents and emergencies